How to approve Stories for Public Sharing?
updated 4 months ago
Admins must approve stories to be shared on social media.
Key Point: Before an author publishes a story they indicate if they think it is appropriate to share. Nothing is public without admin approval.
- Admins are notified when all stories are published.
- The Story Pipeline contains all stories and their status.
- You will see stories marked as PROPOSED.
- Toggle the Make Public Switch to create a public version of the story.
- You can then send a thank you to the author and people in the story.
- The url to the story landing page can now be shared anywhere, included in emails, etc.