You've built a nice library of stories after running a few campaigns and overall usage. There are a number of reasons why you may want to create a dedicated page of stories based on keywords, tags, individuals, departments, etc. We call these Spotlight Pages (formerly Featured Pages).
Key points related to Spotlights:
- An admin can create a Spotlight page. Admins can create other admins (HERE).
- Create a Spotlight page based on search results and filters applied on the ALL stories tab.
- Spotlight pages are seen by all logged in users.
- Spotlight pages can be made Public by an admin (HERE).
- Only stories approved to be public by an admin will display on a public spotlight page.
- You can promote the GoodSeeker-hosted page AND/OR embed stories on your own website.
- Stories are updated dynamically when new ones meet your search criteria.