Email Templates to Introduce GoodSeeker
updated 12 months ago
Below are recommend communications templates to get started.
1. Employee ambassadors – Get early adopters on board first
Turn on your story-seeking radar 📡.
I am excited to introduce you to GoodSeeker! It's a new way to capture stories that show the positive impact of employees at every level.
There are many benefits including team appreciation and spotlighting the skills and talents behind our brand. We can also approve and share stories on our website and social media to help recruiting, marketing, etc.
To kick-start things we need ambassadors like you to dive in and encourage others to share their stories. To get started, create your profile with a work email.
Consider posting a story about something you have worked on that aligns with themes like ______ or _______. After we collect ______ stories we will introduce it to ______.
2. Leaders – Help set the tone and reinforce themes like transparency, visibility, and learning from stories.
We are excited to tell you more about GoodSeeker.
It's a new way to celebrate success, promote a positive employee experience, and capture examples of our values in action. Think of it as an ongoing treasure hunt for company values and shows people that we do our best to walk the talk as leaders.
We see a lot of internal and external benefits. It helps rally teams around core values and _______. Stories can also be approved for public sharing and used to help with recruiting, marketing, and _____.
When employees sign up we want them to see your support. Here's how you can help.
First, create your profile; Use your work email. Since the topic of ______ is important to us, consider sharing one of the first stories related to this theme.
Help us set the tone.
3. All employees - Invite a bigger group after you have a few stores from ambassadors and leaders 👆
Your voice on values matters!
4. Recruiting team - Collect and promote personalized content for recruiting
Employee stories can attract talent. Now we have the tool to capture those stories.
We are starting to use GoodSeeker to collect employee success stories and examples of our values at work. It's a great way to show candidates a personalized page on “Life at ______."
Here are a few ways we can use it for recruiting.
- Request stories from hiring managers or employees -> share with candidates.
- Start contests to collect stories related to our employee value proposition, hiring themes. key skills, etc.
- Bundle stories on a single landing page that you can share with candidates.
- Feed stories into personal and company social media accounts
- Feed stories into our website (careers pages, etc.)
We see a lot of potential and the GoodSeeker team is ready to help us hit our talent attraction goals!
To get started, create your profile; Use your work email.
5. Marketing team - Use stories help prove our service differentiators
We are starting to use a tool called GoodSeeker to capture team success stories and examples of our values from employees. It's an easy way for us to show what our people do every day to shape our brand from the inside out, and reinforce how we’re different from other companies. We can also capture stories from stakeholders like _______, ________, and ________. Testimonial stories!
Here are a few ways we can use it for marketing.
- Content to keep socials fresh.
- Feed into social media tools using Zapier.
- Send stories to prospects to open doors.
- Request stories from individuals and teams to highlight win themes.
- Start contests to collect stories related to our USP, brand themes, and service differentiators.
- Bundle stories on a single landing page we can share with prospects.